This was the best winter I can ever remember. We got tons of snow and MANY days of snowboarding, skiing, snowshoeing, etc. Sophie usually got left at home but always cried to come skiing on her own, own, own skis. She finally got her wish, but then decided she'd rather build a snowman. Morgan and mom loved boarding on "lost groomers" where we got endless face-shots and often powder to our waists! The backcountry was awesome, also, which is where Kent got to spend a lot of his time in between days at Targhee.
I discovered this self-photo on my camera and then felt bad that I forgot to take a picture of Parker with his first trophy. Despite his major skiing accident on Christmas day which included life-flight, major concussion, facial fractures, and two days in the hospital after his run-in with a tree on "wacky weasel way" at Targhee, he still managed to get 1st place at his school's end of the year ski races.
4 comments:
I'm glad that you guys have loved all the snow. We are so ready for the snow to be over here. I am ready for flip-flops and bare-feet!
Yay, I'm excited you have FINALLY updated your blog!!! It's a fun way to keep in touch with you guys. Great pictures,however,I'm not really missing the snow too much. I've really gotten used to the nice Las Vegas weather! I'm going to freeze in Michigan! The picture Parker took of himself is hilarious!
Suz, I didn't know you've added to your blog. Thanks keep it up. It will help us stay in touch while we are on our mission. Great photo.
I love the photos and comments, Suz. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment