
We had Parker's baptism on a Friday evening at 7:00. He was a little disappointed to find the font not filled when we arrived, but we started the meeting to the sound of gushing water in the background. Parker had
always wanted G Rees to baptise him, so we were all very glad he and Gma could travel from Utah to be there!

3 comments:
Yeaaaaaa! I just thought I would check-up on your blog today and was so suprised to see pictures. I am so glad that you are posting now. I love to see what is going on in your life. I love the picture of Dad and Parker. How did you get to not make a funny face?
Did I use the word love to many times in that comment? Oh well :)
I heard that was a special day. That's neat that Dad was able to baptize Parker...that's something he will always remember.
Post a Comment